'Hell's Kitchen' - Poem by Linda Winchell
I wonder what's on the menu?
In Hell's Kitchen tonight?
Could it be, it would with me agree?
With every single taken bite?
I've heard that fella, 'Satan'
Cooks up a WICKED kind of meal.
He doesn't spare the HEAT I'm told.
He likes to keep his dishes appeal.
I'm told they will BURN your inners
As you swallow each bite down.
And boy when satan throws a party
All the demons come on down.
They belly up to the tables
All set in FLAMES of BURNING red.
It's also told that they like to bite
At the flesh of others who are dead.
So if you are intending on dinning
At Hell's kitchen sometime soon.
I'd suggest that you re-think your desires
Or you'll be on their menu, where
Satan will be serving up, 'YOU! '
Comments about 'Hell's Kitchen' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl