Help - Poem by Darkangel Flyfree
Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run
From the one who has me trapped
inside their world.
Using my own weakness against me
To scared of what might happen.
Losing all power and strengh
Too tired and too weak to keep fighting for life.
Knowing love could never be
Let me go from this insanity
Let me have freedom to live life
or take mine away from here.
Comments about Help by Darkangel Flyfree
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye