Her - Poem by Lily Espinosa
If you love me,
why aren't you with me?
If you hate her,
why don't you leave her?
If everything you said holds truth,
Why didn't you stand by it when it mattered?
If everything we did together holds meaning,
Why were you so quick to forget it all?
If I was the only one for you,
Why did you leave me?
If you would never desire anyone else,
Why did you have sex with her?
If you didn't want to make the pain worse,
Why did you show me the love bite?
If you never stopped loving me,
Why did you forget me?
If you never wanted any of this,
Why did you have to make everything change?
If its me you want,
Why are you with her now?
Comments about Her by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda