Lawrence S. Pertillar
Her Best Friends - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
How big of a fool can she be?
She got you to believe what she said.
So she can't be that big of a fool.
I think she has made some fools,
Her best friends.
Those who enjoy defending themselves,
With a protected dignified ignorance!
Comments about Her Best Friends by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl