Here - Poem by Hannah Williams
the cry of help never seems to reach you, or do you just mute it out?
the love comes toward you, so you push it away?
living in your own world, in denial so futile.
thinking of only you and closing the rest out
well here im screaming for help, loving you so is it i that you mute and push away?
Comments about Here by Hannah Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl