Heros - Poem by Lily Espinosa
We look at you and your unfathomable lives,
Its a wonder you continue to survive,
You're so tough yet troubled,
So hard done by, with a childhood worse than the next.
Why is it you?
It's always you,
You remain hard done by.
Could you continue,
Live without the rest?
Just grow up and live at your best?
No, not you,
You cannot leave your refuge in the 'pain'.
Heros we admire you,
You're all the same.
Comments about Heros by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl