Subbaraman N V
Hidden Strength And Power - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Beautiful trees with lovely leaves
Colourful flowers and fruits to seize
Treat to eyes and shade to sleep
All gone with the season driving you weak!
No leaves, no flowers, no fruits make us feel
Sorry for you, Mayflower and neem!
All children deserted you in grief
Leaving you to your trunk and stems in brief!
Despite desertion back to life with all splendour
Spreading fragrance all to wonder
Giving message to the meek and the down
Slained by failure and denounced with frown
Not to fall in despair and dejection never
Back to life like you with hidden strength and power!
Comments about Hidden Strength And Power by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl