Hiding - Poem by Riley Choma
I know lonely
I know lost
I know judgment
I know fear
I live in the dark,
and it's as though I am bound by chains.
I live in the absence of life,
consumed in a haze with out faith.
I fake what I feel
I hide what I see
I lie to the world fighting the person I am destined to be.
Numb and blind I lye;
subliminally trapped, trying to get outside…
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Hiding by Riley Choma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl