Hiding Emotions - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
With just a few words,
Pain can emerge,
Like the emotions struck,
With a million swords,
The hurt is unbearable,
With tears rolling down,
The feeling undescribeable.
Thinking without a sound.
Questions challanged arised,
Answers hidden are unknown.
Amazing feelings are not realized,
Hurt of the situation not shown.
Comments about Hiding Emotions by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl