His Life For Our Life. - Poem by Cecilia Parkin
I keep the Cross before my eyes
And know the sacrifice He made.
His life for mine, His life for ALL
Is what his dieing did that day.
I hear the shouts and feel the pain
As He trudged His destined way.
Scourged, deserted, denied, betrayed,
Soon-His death became- -
The heavons exploaded, the lightened raged,
His followers bewildered lay.
All hope was lost, Nothing remained! .
Then came the Glorious Easter Day! .
Comments about His Life For Our Life. by Cecilia Parkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl