How Art Thou? - Poem by David Taylor
I would like to be in a van, go
or perhaps arrested by a rural constable
for falling into a big assed hole.
I quite like some mug o teas
sometimes I and my ma greet
get on a bit of a treat.
I love to appreciate ze sand on the beach.
Pre rapped lights are fun to behold
before on the ceiling rosetti a light we behold.
Thinking of shapes in a mist
a turner more rounded I must never miss.
And how could I ever forget
the one ey with lilies of bliss.
Comments about How Art Thou? by David Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl