How Good Without Humans! - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Animals and birds when in their habitat
Are free and move about at their own pace,
Taking no more from nature than needed.
They're wild and wonderful without humans.
Comments about How Good Without Humans! by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl