How To Stay Polite And Nice - Poem by Arfa Karim
How can you stay polite and nice?
When the people around you challenge and fight.
When the anger in you reaches the height.
When the tolerance you have leaves your sight.
Your friends consider your patience as fright.
When the anger of revenge is standing upright.
When you want to kill yourself or the one who fights.
But you know that losing temper is not right.
When all the people you love degrade you alike.
When you consider your life as a cut off kite.
And yourself as helpless as a boat on a tide.
Or a dry leaf on a stormy night.
The life seems as dark as night.
OH! God how to stay polite and nice.
Comments about How To Stay Polite And Nice by Arfa Karim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda