How You Can Tell - Poem by Zoe Callender
How can you tell
if he's the one?
You have to love him
tons and tons and tons.
He has to make a spark
when ever you're with him.
And you will give up anything for him.
Head, toe, or limb.
He can make you feel happy
when you are down.
And when he is gone for some days,
you'll know he will come back around.
Even when it's dawn there
and it's dusk here
you know he's never too far away
and he will always be near.
Comments about How You Can Tell by Zoe Callender
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl