Humanity - Poem by Randall Snapp
Humanity is for you and me, can you hear life,
or are you deaf.
Freely given, easy forgotten, Who are we whonmade us.
Gods messege is in us all.
To remember is to think on god, what is our perpose
on earth. Why are we here, seek the truth and live.
Find the truth nursing humanity, always growing you'll
desire truth. Life is short but heven is for ever.
Comments about Humanity by Randall Snapp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl