Dr. Debasish Mridha
Humanity - Poem by Dr. Debasish Mridha
You are as loving as you think you are.
You are as caring as you think you are.
Life is for endless love and for care.
Life is for joy and happiness to share.
Life is to appreciate and see beauty.
Life is to love and help the humanity.
Comments about Humanity by Dr. Debasish Mridha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl