Edward Kofi Louis
Hungary - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Where will i be without you?
And to propel an act when there are misgivings;
But i am back on the streets to tell my story.
You are the memories of my past and,
One day you will understand the meaning of true-love;
For i now hungry in Hungary.
You've taken your own course without my love,
And where will i be without you?
For a woman loved yesterday is now married to another today.
And with the sweet tongues of love to feed on;
But my faith will be my only courage.
I am very hungry in this land;
For yesterday's woman is now married to today's man.
Comments about Hungary by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl