Edward Kofi Louis
Huppim - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Huppim, hip, him, hum, pip, pump, up!
But i have seen your face and,
You are still alive today;
Being in possession of a property in the best part of the land! !
The land of my birth.
Comments about Huppim by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda