I AM (ANA AKOUN) انا اكون - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Who am I? I know who I am, but I don't know if they know Who I am, I'm a human being counted With a pretty number, I'm an image and A shape like a fingerprint, I don't ignore anyone or anything, but I ignore stupidity and absurdity, I was born to die because after Death there is another life To be or not to be, My good deeds beat my bad deeds if I do greatly good in this world for The other world, so I am here doing for there to be only.
Comments about I AM (ANA AKOUN) انا اكون by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl