I Am In Love With You - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
I feel it deeply, inside my heart.
I am in love, I am deeply in,
A rhyming love, from our A, B, C.
With very some music in,
To make this love, for you, to see.
I wrote that I, am much in love with you.
I say it Again, to make it be for sure.
Comments about I Am In Love With You by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl