I Am Stuck**** - Poem by Annie Juliet
Life looks so hard with out you
All those emotions are stuck in my head..
I couldn find words anywhere to express..
NO one around me seems to understand,
It looks so simple and pass time for others
to hear my story
But to me.......
I'm ALL STUCK....
All I want is for someone to hole my hand,
Just a simple hug is all that I am longing for..
When will the day come, tat will make me
totally free from those dark days? ? ? ?
My happy moments with you are
I only wish with all of my might...
That I won't cry myself to sleep tonite...
Comments about I Am Stuck**** by Annie Juliet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl