Hannah Diane Williams
I Can't Breathe - Poem by Hannah Diane Williams
I just feel this rage
As my heart pounds
And I feel like there's
A heavy weight on my chest
That won't go away.
I try to rid myself of it,
But I only seem to add more weight.
And it makes me feel like I can't breathe.
Comments about I Can't Breathe by Hannah Diane Williams
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda