Hannah Diane Williams
I Am Worth It - Poem by Hannah Diane Williams
I'm hurting deep inside
And no one seems to care.
I guess boys are more important
Than I am.
It's just not fair,
I don't want to be
The second choice
Maybe I'm really not worth
And the voices in my head
Have always been
NO! I won't accept that.
I am worth it.
Comments about I Am Worth It by Hannah Diane Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl