I Cannot Say What Death Is - Poem by Shalom Freedman
I CANNOT SAY WHAT DEATH IS
I cannot say what Death is
Or what it means
Or whether it means anything
I cannot say what Death is.
One day a person you care about is here
And then they are not.
One day I will not be here too
And others will mourn for me.
Death is Cruel
And Death is Evil
And Death is the End of Each of us
God curse Death
And let us never say goodbye to those we love.
Comments about I Cannot Say What Death Is by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl