I Decided - Poem by Nickey Mason
* i decided that i trust you.
* i decided that i am going to stand by you
no matter what.
* i decided that i want to spend the rest
of my life with you.
* i decided that you are the one
* i decided that i want to have
your kids some day.
* i decided that i want to be
happiie with you.
* i decided that this is what i want.
oh, im sorry. i didnt ask what
do you want. i can probably
guess at it, but i dont wanna
be wrong. 'I DECIDED I WANT
WHAT EVER YOU WANT.'yeah,
that sounds just about right.
But we can always decided
together. So let the magic happen.
*aka* dat girl nickey
Comments about I Decided by Nickey Mason
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You