I Don'T Need - Poem by Lily Espinosa
Some people when they're feeling down,
Turn to self abuse.
I don't need the knives to slash my wrists,
I don't need the flames to burn my protective shell,
I don't need need the pins to stab at my soul,
I don't need the broken glass to tear my insides,
and make them bleed.
For that I have the memories,
I have the knowledge,
I have the certainty that this will never heal.
Comments about I Don'T Need by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl