Edward Kofi Louis
I Fear No Foe - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In a certain land,
People smoke cigarettes like the goods-train!
But i fear no foe in writing out my mind;
And you have no respect being a smoker in another culture.
In a certain culture,
People sleep with a menstrual woman!
But in another culture it is a taboo,
And i fear no foe in writing out my mind.
This is how the world is,
For what you respect in your land is at times nothing to others;
But the earth goes round for us to enjoy the muse of life.
Comments about I Fear No Foe by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl