I Had It All - Poem by Victoria Ritchie
I had it all planned out,
What to do, what to say,
Yet you just left me here,
Longing for your essense today.
I knew what I wanted,
How to get, just what I want,
But you didn't make that simple move,
Am I not what you want?
Comments about I Had It All by Victoria Ritchie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl