I Hate Myself - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
You know I hate myself,
Yet you continually make fun of me.
And I wonder,
Do you do this purposely?
You call me fat,
But you don't need to.
You say I need to lose weight,
But I know I do.
You say I'm ugly,
But that I already know,
that I am not
You say I 've been rejected,
But I 'd rather be alone.
You say nobody wants me,
But I can't blame them.
You say that no one cares for me,
But I know all I am is a problem.
You say I have no intelligence,
But I do.
You say my thoughts are meaningless,
But that's what gets me through.
I promised to myself that day (Remember 12/07/2006)
I will be the smartest as
As I was Two years before,
and here I am,
All that was due to
that I HATED MYSELF.
Comments about I Hate Myself by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye