I Have A Story - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I have a story that has to be told,
How close I came to loosing my soul.
It happened one night in a hospital room.
Allah touched my heart and saved me from doom.
As I lay in bed all alone that night,
It was dark and I saw nothing in sight.
But, I knew, I knew that someone was there.
I knew someone was there.
The Spirit filled my room that night,
He and the Devil were going to have a fight.
My soul was the cost I'd have to pay if the Devil won,
I covered my head and began to pray to Allah,
It was over the Spirit touched my heart,
I am a child of Allah nothing can break us apart.
I 'm living for our Savior now because I can see,
That's why I love to praise Him for He set me free.
Comments about I Have A Story by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl