I Have Feelings Too - Poem by Naveed Akram
My feelings are like poisonous rods,
Feeding a chair and table to my room.
Why do emotions shatter the mind?
The distress is of emotional disaster.
I have commentary about ghosts slithering,
I stay unfocussed begging for more knowledge
And common sense, these phantoms carry
Electric discharges snatching like tentacles of terror.
My soldiering is quiet, commoners gather and betray,
Like the pattering and pestering rain, the ideal
Heroic beat of sacred water; so find the well gifting
Agony on years of your time that hurls fiction.
Comments about I Have Feelings Too by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda