Charlie F. Kane
I Have Said That… - Poem by Charlie F. Kane
I have said that
Seeing the geek get the girl
Makes me happy.
When I saw a geek get the girl
It did not make me happy,
Because I was not the geek.
Comments about I Have Said That… by Charlie F. Kane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl