~i Hold For You~ - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
I never thought words
would fail to speak the feeling,
Now they seem to tire
and loose the voice I'm needing.
Floods me like a river
ripping through the soul,
Drowning all but half of any
bit that makes me whole.
Ran with the notion
that time would ease the plight,
Yet in time the only easing
seems to be my might.
So wallow in the wound
that festers underneath,
Embracing all the hurt
as a gift pain now bequeaths.
Excuse me as I linger
slightly out of view,
But know that I'll be thinking
of all the words I hold for you.
Comments about ~i Hold For You~ by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl