Michael P. McParland
I Hold To Hope - Poem by Michael P. McParland
I hold to hope because I feel your love,
I don't believe we're done yet because
we have a bond that holds us tight.
A true love we can't quite explain,
all we need to know though is that it's there,
and what we share is special and truly rare.
I hold to hope because I just know and feel it in my heart,
your heart and spirit across the distance speak to me.
Keep the faith and be filled with peace my darling,
just hold to hope because I love you sincerely and
I have faith in what my heart and soul know.
Comments about I Hold To Hope by Michael P. McParland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda