I Killed The Spider With The Bodhisattva's Shoe - Poem by Patti Masterman
I killed the spider with the Bodhisattva's shoe-
Don't blame me; there was not a lot to do:
On the one side, was the spider; venom; death!
The other, endless lifetimes- the ecstasy of breath.
Comments about I Killed The Spider With The Bodhisattva's Shoe by Patti Masterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda