‘i Know’ Will Be My Answer. - Poem by Konstantin Ananin
- Art! Why are getting
This enormous pig in?
Your Ellen is known as
A woman who hates a mess.
- Yes, but once I told you
She always thought that she knew
All. Her favourite phrase is
“I know, I know”. This
Was put as over ten
Times at today’s breakfast, and
It put me into rage.
Will you do?
____________- On second thoughts
I planned to put this big pig
In the bath, that’s quite trig,
And when Ellen meets it,
This filthy big grunting beast,
She will exclaim, “A pig! Arthur! ”
‘I know’ will be my answer.
Comments about ‘i Know’ Will Be My Answer. by Konstantin Ananin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl