I'Ll Catch You If You Fall - Poem by marty sires
Our fear of heights from mountains high,
To valleys down below,
We search for love and comfort,
What awaits; we do not know.
We long for love, but fear the fall,
Not knowing who will stay,
An answered prayer; A gift from God,
If we would only kneel to pray.
If by faith, you trust in me,
For love will conquer all,
Our fate will be forever free,
I'll catch you if you fall.
Comments about I'Ll Catch You If You Fall by marty sires
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl