I Love Both Halloween And The Pretty Pumpkin - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Halloween is pretty and its Pretty pumpkins too, A Halloween without pumpkins Is like pumpkins without Halloween, Nearly at every door a lot of pumpkins Sit on the pretty steps surrounded By all love and all natural beauty, My sweetheart is ready to make the Most delicious pumpkins to be introduced For everyone she knows, I love both Halloween and pumpkins And she wonderfully loves both, The pretty Halloween is coming soon To my baby and to everyone, I used to share all my friends at Halloween's pretty party and I am still Loving them because my baby does too, So, we both love Halloween and pumpkin Together and we both share them together.
Comments about I Love Both Halloween And The Pretty Pumpkin by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl