I Love God/For The Beauty Of The World - Poem by Shalom Freedman
I love God
For the Beauty of the world-
For the people I care for in my life-
For so much Blessing -
But what of the the hole in the ground?
The distant cold at the end of everything?
The injustices the evils
They are God's too-
I love God for the blessings
But what of the evils?
Comments about I Love God/For The Beauty Of The World by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl