Marvin Brato Sr
I Love My Boss - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Best thoughts of you I feel
Everytime you treat me well.
Nobody else has your charm
Just as your friendliness so warm.
Always you initiate much fun
Making my heart run.
None else make me happy.
Ventures that you engage
Lot of your actions
Live up to your notions
At most of the time.
Now please think awhile
Of my sweet smile.
Friendship can be the best foundation
In something getting romantic formation.
God knows what I am feeling
Under my chest it seems swelling.
Even in my solemn slumber
Remembering your face makes me sober.
Often I wish at the moon
A man like you will come soon.
Jubilant will I become
Real love of yours will come.
Comments about I Love My Boss by Marvin Brato Sr
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl