I Loved Her But She Suddenly Went Away - Poem by Jeff Fleischer
I loved her, but she suddenly went away.
I would have pleaded with her and begged her to stay.
And even though it's pouring rain,
I feel like throwing myself through the window pane.
I remember how we touched and held hands night after night.
She always fixed her long hair just right.
Sometimes it was black and sometimes it was red.
Without her, I'm better off dead.
Comments about I Loved Her But She Suddenly Went Away by Jeff Fleischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl