Charlie F. Kane
I Never… - Poem by Charlie F. Kane
I have never done these things you ask of me,
I can tell you that it is because,
Like a good Freudian boy, it is my parents fault.
I could tell you it is because I am an introvert,
I could tell you it is because I am the Phantom,
I could tell you it is because I am too nervous.
I could tell you a number of different answers,
But it does not change the fact
I have never done these things you ask of me.
Comments about I Never… by Charlie F. Kane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl