Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Run To Comfort The Trees - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I feel inside a need I must trust.
I wish to ignore those disturbed,
With urges to decrease signs of peace.
This disease I wish from them released.
I see outside a quietness.
When I arise to welcome Sun.
And before anyone comes with conflict to offer...
I run to comfort the trees.
Knowing they hear and see...
With few appreciating their tolerance.
Comments about I Run To Comfort The Trees by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda