see fee lee
I Stand Tall - Poem by see fee lee
When I dropp I yell and fall.
I hold I grab and stand tall.
Without hesitate I stood up
and you will respect.
To fight in battle and to win
Cause I never lose a fight.
Standings tall and high
My life doesn’t have to hold and yell.
Because I did fight to win my life.
Comments about I Stand Tall by see fee lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye