I Want To Scream - Poem by Andrew BensleyPage
again i want to scream,
but for different reasons.
i cant even explain how i feel...
i just wanna rip my face off, freak some people out...
but i cant get out how i feel, cause then i get screamed at and told i'm an ignorant adolescent that doesn't understand the way 'things' work.
i feel a red scene in my mind, not so much red, more like a reddish-orangish feeling, like that which makes me want to curl in a ball and fade away, but only because my inability to be able to scream.
Their watching me like an eagle soars over its prey, eyes locked onto its food.
i cant even budge a movement,
for if i even attempt to budge i'm seen and stalked forever..
Comments about I Want To Scream by Andrew BensleyPage
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl