I Want Wisdom - Poem by Naveed Akram
I want wisdom to burn the pages,
I wish he destroyed me lately;
For my homework was unfinished
And slept for pigeons to secondly pass.
The mystery of a night cancels rhyme,
For the poetry of a life so extravagant
Is full of decisions from a sacred place.
The wisdom is seeing, the wise men stare
At the bridges that are crossed so well by the travellers
Comments about I Want Wisdom by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl