If. - Poem by Kristinahh KIMBER
If I was to cry would you hold me in your arms untill I stopped?
If I was to die would you hold me untill the last breath went out of my soul?
If I was to fly would you throw me in the air and be ready to catch me when i fell?
If I was to love would you hold my hand and kiss me when I said it was you?
If you are able to do all of these things I will be able to give you the love of all the heartbeats I have to offer.
Comments about If. by Kristinahh KIMBER
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda