Kristinahh KIMBER Poems
- A Single Red Rose Staring at a single read rose, so much ...
- A Little Thing Called Magic There is a sigh of words drained ...
- Broken Fri End Ship The one that I loved was not selfish nor...
- Born To Love with each simple beat i gave him my heart he ...
- Midnight deep in the midnight sky there lives a ...
- If. If I was to cry would you hold me in your arms untill I ...
- The Pieces Of Friendship today i found a friend that looked ...
Hey my name is Kristinahh im in love with pink, piano, and poetry and i find it rather cool that they all start with p :) im very happy even with critisisum so please leave me notes and ill respond thanks
all my love
Kristinahh<3 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Single Red Rose
Staring at a single read rose, so much beauty
not as much to be wasted on someone as beautiful
each thorn a reminder, love can hurt
but each detailed petal a bounty of great beauty
take this rose
from my beloved fingers
never cover the red
for the beauty will then be hidden
from the world at which it came
never hide your beauty
for each day should it be shared with the world
prooving each rose
has the beauty of your smile
this single red, red rose
my single loving heart
take it as a token
of the love
we will forever share