Kyle Shield Laster
If Down Your Cheeks They Roll. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I see the tears burning you.
I see them take their toll.
I see the tears turning you-
If down your cheeks they roll.
Cement: you are in living;
Strong pillars for the mass,
But pain, you've, from this giving
To those whose tears you've always stashed.
Comments about If Down Your Cheeks They Roll. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl