Kyle Shield Laster
I Will Rape Thee - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I will rape thee-
With my savage love;
Born from the rural pot.
I will rape thee
And while I rot-
I will pray that you do not.
But, I will save thee
You've needs: the sting of me...
And I will rape thee-
Because I know
Only to love and rape thee.
Comments about I Will Rape Thee by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl